San Francisco, Here We Come!
Back to Basics – Patient Care, Teaching, and Research at the NCSA Meeting
Outcome Bias and Inadequate Patient Safety Policies
Cockpit Culture and the Two Challenge Rule
What is “Crisis Resource Management”? You asked for more…
Hi, I'm Marjorie
It's great to be connected. You can subscribe or sign up for whatever interests you around this site, find me on social media, or click to send me an email!
Social Media for Doctors
Not using social media to connect with colleagues, grow your business, establish visibility and expertise? It's easier than you think!BUY NOW
"Dr. Stiegler's strategies helped me transition from academics to a non-clinical career. She helped me navigate the overwhelming world of branding, social media, and marketing. She skyrocketed my confidence and the growth of my business."
A 'How To' for Conveying the Value in What You Do
Accelerate your career with a clear professional brand. Haven't been thinking of yourself as business? Let this free eBook change your mind.READ IT
"This course helped me focus on the right areas. I was spending so much time scattered all over the internet trying to learn, but now I'm more efficient, productive, and less stressed!"
"Probably the most powerful change involves the shift in my mindset around my value, both in monetary terms and my power to impact on the lives of others."
"Your approach to branding, SEO, and social media strategy was very enlightening.... You've empowered me to give my passion and message the wings they need to make maximal positive impact on the world."
Wish your side gig made more money?
Most people aren’t getting results from social media because of the same 3 mistakes.
I’ll tell you what they are – and the easy fixes – in this free webinar – click HERE.
Let’s talk about public speaking and how it can accelerate your career. Start with these links:
- How to set your speaking fee
- Pro level tips (really)
- Why speaking = career magic
- The Speaking Rx Course
- Continuous Certification via the National Board of Physicians and Surgeons (NBPAS) – Episode 118
- How to Find a Nonclinical Job in Your Specialty – Episode 117
- Answering Listener Questions – Episode 116
- Anesthesiologist to Undergrad Anatomy Professor – with Dr. Jennifer Wortendyke – Episode 115
- Student Loan Forgiveness for Doctors with Expert Travis Hornsby – Episode 114
- Should You Hire a Professional Resume Writer or Service? – Episode 113
- How to Answer the Three Hardest Interview Questions – Episode 112